Front Line Test for the Rapid Disposition of Suspected NSTEMIs
Cardiac STATus Tests
The Cardiac STATus® tests aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction, delivering critical information accurately and reliably when and where it is needed. The tests are simple 3-step, 15 minute assays for the detection of CK-MB, Myoglobin and Troponin I. The Cardiac STATus® diagnostic assays are the front line tests for the rapid disposition of suspected non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarctions (NSTEMIs).
- Three results in 15 minutes: Troponin I, CK-MB and Myoglobin
- 3-step procedure for whole blood, serum and plasma
- Combination of polyclonal & monoclonal antibodies capture more fragmented forms of cTnI to enhance sensitivity
- 97%-100% agreement with commercial immunoassays *
- Proven, sensitive and specific
- No instrument required
- No sample tube decapping
- No daily QC or calibration
- No product refrigeration
- No confusion between discordant numeric results and cutoffs
RAPID EASY ACCURATE RELIABLE SIMPLE
The Cardiac STATus® tests are simple and easy to use.
- Product Configurations
|Myoglobin/Troponin I/CK-MB Test||10Kt/Bx|
|Myoglobin/Troponin I/CK-MB Test||20Kt/Bx|
|Troponin I Rapid Test||10Kt/Bx|
|Troponin I Rapid Test||20Kt/Bx|
|Multi-Analyte Cardiac Controls||6 Vials/Bx|
|CPT CODE||DESCRIPTION||2010 NATIONAL AVERAGE|
The CPT codes provided above are based on AMA coding guidelines and are for informational purposes only.
Selection of appropriate codes is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Providers should check with their contracted payers for appropriate codes prior to submitting claims.
For more information on CLIA and CMS please visit http://www.cms.hhs.gov/clia
For questions related to this product please contact your Nexus Dx Regional Business Manager or our call toll free 888-35 HEART (43278).
Cardiac STATus® tests are FDA cleared and distributed only in the US. If you need cardiac markers for use outside the US, please visit our DECISION Point™ product page.
* SOURCE: Cardiac STATus® package insert. Correlation of Assay Results Between Whole Blood and Plasma Section.