The VYENT™ system for the rapid diagnosis and monitoring of CHF.
The VYENT™ NT-proBNP diagnostic tests are rapid and reliable assays designed to work in the clinical evaluation of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) patients.
The VYENT™ NT-proBNP diagnostic test requires just three drops of whole blood and 15 minutes to reliably aid in the diagnosis and management of patients presenting with CHF symptoms, facilitating diagnoses where they count — at the actual point of care.
To contact your Nexus Dx regional representative to find out more or purchase VYENT™ NT-proBNP tests please press here
Main Product Features
• VYENT™ NT-proBNP diagnostic tests are rapid tests for the in vitro quantitative determination of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) in human EDTA plasma and whole blood and Lithium Heparin plasma and whole blood samples.
• EDTA or Li-heparin whole blood and EDTA or Li-heparin plasma samples
• 3 drops with transfer pipette provided in kit or 110μL
• 15 minutes after sample addition
• 20 pg/mL to 5,000 pg/mL
• Testing should be performed between 19°C to 25°C (66°F to 77° F)
Storage and Stability
• Store the VYENT™ NT-proBNP test device between 2°C to 8°C (35°F to 46°F) until the expiration date printed on the pouch is reached.
• The VYENT™ NT-proBNP test device in its sealed pouch is stable at 18°C to 30ºC (64°F to 86ºF) for 14 days, provided the expiration date printed on the pouch is not exceeded.
• Easy to use and lightweight for portability
• Stores up to 1,000 patient and QC results
• Has an on-board printer
• RS-232 port for LIS connectivity
The VYENT™ NT-proBNP diagnostic tests are CE marked and distributed outside of the US only. If you need cardiac markers for use in the US, please visit our Cardiac STATus® product page by pressing here